Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Newborn Fluff - Think I'm Ready?

So, baby boy J's due date is just coming closer and closer, and I have finally gotten my newborn stash up to par!  I think the only thing left that I need to buy (and soon) are some newborn prefolds!  Other than that, I think my stash is ready!  What do you think?

And of course, be ready for reviews on all of these!

1st row (back to front):  Applecheeks Size 1 Dark Blue, Applecheeks Size 1 Coriander, Tot Bots Tiny Fit Blueberry x2, BumGenius AIO XS in Butternut, Moonbeam, Clementine, Moonbeam, Ribbit, Butternut, Ribbit, and Noodle, and Grovia NB AIO in Ice.

2nd row (back to front):  Grovia NB AIO in Ice x9, Vanilla, Nature, Owls, and Planes.

3rd row (back to front):  Fuzzibunz XS in Choco Truffle, Watermelon, Mac n Cheese, Kumquat, Light it up Blue, Spearmint, Mint (aplix), Buttercream (aplix), and Apple Green, and Lil Joeys in Rootbeer x2.

4th row (back to front):  Happy Heinys Mini in Yellow and Squares, Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex in Monkeys, Owls, Cow, and Swirls, Kissaluvs NB AIO in Lagoon Blue, Lil Joeys in Spring x2, Lil Joeys in Lazy Lime x2, and Charlie Banana XS in Periwinkle.

5th row (back to front):  Best Bottoms Stay Dry Small inserts x8 and 1 overnight, Charlie Banana small in Under Construction, Thirsties Size 1 Duo Wrap in Mango (aplix), Honeydew (aplix), Ocean Blue (aplix), Honeydew (snap), and Family Tree (aplix).

A close up of some of the adorable prints:


What are you most excited to see pics of on baby J or what are you most excited to see a review on?  Anything that you think I should add to my stash?

June 6th...come on!  I'm ready!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What an amazing newborn stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash! I haven't gotten any of my newborn diapers yet and we are due the end of June. We plan on getting Lil Joey's but I really want some Swaddlebees because the prints are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete