Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shiny Hineys Nursery Tub Review


You all may remember a few weeks back, one of the amazing sponsors of the TMG Birthday Bash was Shiny Hineys.  Shiny Hineys is run by a WAHM who has a keen eye for cute things that we moms need!  In addition to her nursery tubs, she also sells small wipes cases, diaper envelopes, burp cloths, car seat covers, changing pads, peepee shields, and hooded towels!  And she keeps coming up with great ideas, so keep watching for what she has in store next!  Also, you can purchase the entire line of her products in one print to have a matching set!


The Shiny Hineys nursery tubs are absolutely adorable!!!  And you can get almost any theme/color/print/etc that your heart desires!  If you do not see something that you love, she will work with you to customize for you.  Whether you use cloth or disposable wipes, a tub to put them in is necessary!  The only negative of these tubs (which will be true of ANY embellished tub) is that you cannot use the smaller pop-up lid on the top of the tub.  You simply open and close the tub.  This does not affect the use of the tub and there is no way to cover the tub in fabric and still use the smaller pop-up lid.  So this really isn’t a draw back, just something to know.


Shiny Hineys tubs are quality construction.  After weeks of HEAVY use (meaning every diaper change and my daughter playing with the tub constantly) none of the detail is coming loose or having any wear and tear.  It has held up very well and I do not foresee any problems in the near future.

Most importantly, who can resist the cuteness?  I absolutely LOVE my nursery tub and I plan on buying more!  These would make an excellent Baby Shower gift, Birthday Gift, etc.  You can even make the daddy happy and buy a tub in his favorite sports team!  Or even better, but one cutesy tub for mom and one sports tub for dad!  (my household is reversed, I wanted the Steelers tub and my husband wanted the Zoo Party tub to match our nursery! LOL You see who won…)  


I personally prepare my cloth wipes wet.  This means that I pour my wipes solution over my wipes in the nursery tub so that they are ready for when I need them.  This tub works perfectly and is the perfect reusable accessory for my increasing supply of reusable household items!  Depending on the thickness of the wipe, this tub holds 14-20 wet cloth wipes.  This tub is the exact same size as wipes tubs from name brands like Pampers and Huggies and it works perfectly for cloth wipes!

I highly recommend Shiny Hineys Nursery Tubs!  It really brings the cute factor to an otherwise blah looking wipes container!

Total Stars:  ★★★★★

You can purchase Shiny Hineys products here!  And please follow Shiny Hineys on Facebook for upcoming products and specials!!!  Please also thank her on FB for sponsoring this review and the giveaway during the Birthday Bash!

And of course…Go Steelers!  (I apologize to you Ravens, Bengals, Browns, and Eagles fans out there)  This Sunday marks Week 1 of the regular season and the Steelers are meeting the Ravens!  Dust off the jerseys, it’s Football season!

The Entire Line from Shiny Hineys:


No comments:

Post a Comment