Thursday, December 1, 2011

MyClyns Food Wash Review




As you guys know, I am on the all natural cleaning products kick and love it!  When I was given the opportunity to try and review MyClyns 100% Natural Food Wash, I just couldn’t pass it up!  We eat a lot of fresh fruit, veggies, and meats in our house, so this was perfect for us!

MyClyns is made from 100% natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about nasty chemicals getting on your food and it also washes away any residue or chemicals that might be there from pesticides or other chemicals that can get on your food through production and packaging.  The MyClyns wash can remove 98% more chemicals, wax, and contaminates than just water alone, so this can be a very handy tool to have sitting by your kitchen sink! 

MyClyns comes in a simple and easy to use spray bottle.  You simply spray the entire surface of the food you are cleaning, rub the wash over the food for approximately 1 minute, then rinse with water.  Simple as that!  Honestly, it does not take any longer than rinsing your food well with just water and you are removing 98% more chemicals and other harmful products.

Overall, I was extremely pleased with this product.  I love that it removes so many more chemicals and harmful products than just water and I love that it is so easy to use!  This is just one more product in my natural cleaning products armada and I love adding to the crew!  My only warning when using this product, it does foam a little when you wash foods, especially fruits.  So be sure to rinse rinse rinse.  It is all natural, so it would not hurt you in the least if you ingested it, but I was still fanatic about making sure that I rinsed it all off!

Note:  Since this wash is made from all natural sources, it is completely organic and vegan.

Total Stars:  ★★★★★

You can purchase this product here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment