Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lovely Baby & Mommy CD Review


Happy Mother’s Day Mamas!  I hope that you had a wonderful day with your families and that they celebrated you for being a great mommy or mommy-to-be!  As a Mother’s Day Special review, I have been given the opportunity to review the Lovely Baby & Mommy CD!


Total Stars:  ★★★★☆

This CD is an amazing idea and would be a wonderful gift for any mama or mama-to-be!  Miss A and I really enjoyed listening to this CD.  It is very peaceful, relaxing, and makes the whole room feel soft and inviting.  Miss A liked to sway and giggle with the music and was just happy to play quietly when it was on.  My only complaint was that the baby voices were a little creepy.  I feel that the CD would have been better without them or with just cute baby coos.  However, Miss A found the baby voice hilarious and would laugh every time it was on.

Lovely Baby makes a ton of other CD’s for different occasions, different relationships, or they have their regular series of Baby CD’s.  The music is very relaxing, both Miss A and I really enjoyed the CD.  The hope of the Lovely Baby & Mommy CD is to strengthen the bond between Mommy and Baby.  I believe that this is true.  Miss A was quite content just to sit with me or play quietly while listening to the CD.  It was a nice way to slow down the chaos of the day and just relax with one another.

You can see the entire list or buy Lovely Baby CD’s here.

Happy Mother’s Day!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment