Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cloth Diaper Review

I am going to start reviewing those diapers that I have had the pleasure to use.  And will continue to review as I add to my stash and have opportunity to use that diaper on a regular basis.  I am trying to come up with a set of criteria or rubric for scoring/rating so that a comparison can be made between all of my reviews.  I have been thinking up what criteria I want to include, but would love to hear some feedback too.  What do you want to see in diaper reviews or what do you want to know?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could start some sort of exchange program. When the kids grow out of one size, someone else could use them. Sort of like a hand-me-down thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will enjoy seeing what you think about the diapers you got.

    ReplyDelete