Monday, August 23, 2010

Shhhhh...don't tell my husband!

So, the other day, I asked my husband this.  Would he rather I join a cloth diaper of the month club (which I was very VERY excited about) or just buy diapers as I wanted to try them or needed them.  He said that he would rather I just buy what I want.  SOLD!  So this morning, the day finally came...Kelly's Closet restocked the Tot Bots One Size diaper that I have been waiting for!!!  I have had stuff in my shopping cart for over a week and didn't click the order button because I promised myself that with my next order would have a Tot Bots.  Well, this morning Kelly's restocked...so CHECKOUT!!!  I am so excited.  Along with my Tot Bots, I got a GroVia All in one, a BumEssentials Bumbino, and a Doopsy one size!!!  So excited!  As you can see, I am still loving trying different dipes!!!  I am also going to enter the wold of cloth wipes...so I ordered some Thirsties Fab Cloth Wipes and some Baby Bum Drops Wipe Solution!!!  I am so excited about the cloth wipes!!!

I am thinking that I am going to add wipes and wipe solutions to the reviews as well go along here.  I was thinking about also reviewing detergents, but I have not decided on that one yet. I am thinking no for the following reasons.  One, when I was researching detergents prior to starting my cloth diaper adventure, there were many review sites on this topic.  I found them very useful and that was how I decided on using Tiny Bubbles.  And Two, one of the main reasons for using Tiny bubbles is the fact that it really has nothing in it to irritate baby's bum and it is designed for HE washers and meant to rinse clean.  My daughter has very sensitive skin, so these points were all very important.  And since we have found a detergent that gets the stink out and doesn't irritate her, I think I am just going to stick with it and not "rock the boat" by trialing and reviewing other detergents.

If you would like to visit to Kelly's Closet, please see the button below.  Love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linkning up to SST.
    I love cloth, and I am still loving trying out new things too, i wish my husband told me to buy whatever i want. LOL
    Thanks again, Hope to see you next sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! :) Enjoy trying them all out!

    ReplyDelete