Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA --What is your favorite diaper?

So, after being off for two weeks, I had to go back to work this past weekend.  It was an odd experience.  I love being home with my little one, and being able to spend 100% of my time with her, but I also missed my work as an L&D nurse.  Being there as life enters the world is just such an amazing experience.  So currently I am working only every other weekend.  So basically I work 2 days and then I am off for two weeks.  Nice schedule, huh?  The only hard part is that I am working night shifts...so I have gotten myself on a pretty regular sleep/wake schedule for the first time in my life, and then I screw it all up by working the two night shifts.  It really makes me feel crappy.  But it is such a joy to do my job and help new mommas and their new babies!

Anyway.  It seems like everyone has been posting pictures of their stashes, and I managed to get one taken the other day too...but I am highly interested in the answers to the following questions.

What is your favorite cloth diaper?  Least favorite?  Your go to diaper?  The diaper you never use?  And any other diapers that you would like to mention.

These are hard questions for me to answer, and I know they will change with time.  But my go to diapers are my Fuzzibunz.  They are so absorbant and I can always count on them to get through a long nap.  They are also super comfy for her and they fit her like a glove!  On my tall skinny baby, fit can be a problem!  My bumGenius diapers are also quite reliable.  The fit is great and they have lasted for all night.  I have only ever tried bG's as night time diapers...and no leaks!  So I trust them!!!  My least favorite diaper is my Cutey Baby.  It is a very awkward diaper.  It is a GREAT thought, but a few things need to be tweaked.  The main reason I don't like them, it again my long skinny baby, fit is sometimes hard.  So the cutey baby have a snap on the strap that is meant to be snapped to make the strap smaller for skinny babies...the snap will not stay snapped.  And when you pull the strap tight to put on the baby, the snap pops.  Very frustrating!!

Tell me about your diapers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment