Monday, August 30, 2010

They came!!! Here is my stash...

So the UPS man did not come until almost 6pm!!! Eeek! That was a long time to wait! So now I have my new diapers and I am so excited to get them washed and in rotation. And for those wondering...my mystery diaper was a Kawaii!!! I was so thrilled to see it in there!! I was thinking about getting one with my next order!!!  And even better...it is PURPLE!!!! Alexis and I love ANYTHING purple!!!! So here are the pics of my stash as of last week and another pic of the dipes I got today plus my 2 packs of cloth wipes and my baby bum drops!!!  So here is my entire stash!

My original stash top to bottom.  First stack: Orange Rumparooz, Pink Gingham Cutey Baby, Purple GroVia AI2, Red Flower GroBaby AI2, and Red Stripe GroBaby AI2.  Second Stack:  Noodle BumGenius 4.0 Snap, Blue BumGenius Organic AIO Snap, Purple Fuzzibunz OS, Yellow Fuzzibunz OS, Pink Fuzzibunz OS, and Chocolate Brown Fuzzibunz OS.  Third Stack: Purple Monkey Doodlez AIO, Cow Happy Heinys OS, Pink BumGenius 3.0, Green BumGenius 3.0, and Raspberry Truffle Blueberry Minky OS.




 
From Top: Two packs of Thirsties Fab Wipes, Ice Blue GroVia AIO, Blueberry Tot Bots Easy Fit OS, Smiley Blue Doopsy OS, Sunshine Yellow BumEssentials Bumbino AI2 OS, Lavendar Kawaii OS, and my Baby Bum drops wipe solution.

I must say that I am most excited about the Tot Bots...seems like an AMAZING diaper...can't wait to try it!!!

Oh, and did I mention that I got a couple other ones from Jillian's Drawers the other day...can't beat $10 Happy Heinys!!!  And my PLUMP diaper still has to come!

I think I am done getting dipes...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment