Thursday, July 19, 2012

School Supplies

I had someone ask me what's the best way to stock up on school supplies - either for going back to school or homeschooling.  (I LOVE direction in posts!).

I did a post on free office supplies here - check it out.

By far the easiest way to get free back to school supplies is to sign up for swagbucks, start earning swagbucks, redeem swagbucks for e-amazon.com gift cards, buy supplies from amazon.com, and use gift cards to get FREE supplies.  But this does take a bit of time - so I would start now for next year! :)

But there are a couple other options to score cheap supplies. There's always wally world (Wal-Mart) starting it seems after Christmas they start advertising their back-to-school specials.

Office Max - every week they have special in-store deals for super cheap! And you would be silly to not take advantage of their Max Perks program - wonderful way to stock up on copy paper, ink, pens, etc for free.

Office Depot - I don't know much about them as we don't have one near us but from other posts I see - they have great deals as well!

Staples - I am just beginning to shop here on a regular basis. They have an Easy Rebates program that seems so simple - buy the stuff, submit your data, and receive a check.  But you do have to have the cash up front to purchase the items (similar to Office Max).  They have been having really awesome deals on back-to-school supplies - plus always be on the look out for clearance!

While I could easily (ok not really - I just don't have that much time and resources) I would highly recommend Hip2Save - she puts together fantastic back-to-school deals each week!

*And don't forget if you are shopping on-line to be sure to go through a cash back program such as Ebates or Shopathome!

No comments:

Post a Comment