Saturday, January 5, 2013

A quick update

So I have been missing in action for quite awhile.  I decided to take a bit of a break from blogging and just enjoy and savor the last days of my last pregnancy.  I am now savoring my newborn, and plan to be MIA a bit more.  I will eventually have a review for a wonderful Boba wrap and a newborn diaper I was given to try!  Until then you will probably not hear from me.  See on Dec 24th, my blood pressure went hay wire and I ended up with an emergency c section.  We are so blessed that myself and baby are fine.  I had some damage to my left eye though, and am seeing double.  Therefore I have to wear a patch on my eye and give it time to heal.  We are praying that it heals quickly and I am back 100%.  I am healing up well from my vertical c section incision.  Since it was an emergency I got lucky and now will have a lovely zipper down my belly! ;)  The best part of the whole horrible whirl wind of that day was that I was able to be awake and hear my baby's first cry.  My husband was allowed to be by my side, and I got to hear the moment the baby was out "BOY"!!! We were blessed with another son.  So our family is now complete!  I intend to stay offline as much as possible to savor these precious days.  God blessed me beyond belief and I plan on savoring all my blessings this year and the years to come.  I hope you all had a blessed holiday season and the new year finds you all in good health and fortune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment