Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Little Getaway

so anyone in the mood for a little getaway? I know I sure am.... I've been running ragged lately.  Kids are not behaving, I'm getting pressure to start school, not been feeling well, etc.... I really just want to run away for a couple days - with my family that is. I think we are in need of some serious just 'us' time... just my little five member family - no one else.  A time to regroup, recharge, and just enjoy each other.

Then I came across this Groupon deal -

Great Wolf Lodge - Sandusky – Sandusky, OH

Two-Night Stay for Six in a Family Suite with Daily Water-Park Passes and Lunch. Combine Up to Four Nights. $249


Oh boy... doesn't that look amazing. And it's completely within driving distance for us.  The thing I love about Groupon is you can filter by locations but because it's all online you can buy the deals no matter where you are. They have expanded so much since I first bought from here. This deal is under the Getaways tab. 

I have heard awesome things about this park - have any of you ever visited it? 

The above links are my referral links... if enough of you purchase through them I get a small credit - maybe if you all like me and buy I'll have enough to go for free!  :) Oh don't I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment