Sunday, August 26, 2012

Need some extra $$ for Christmas?

I recently had the opporunity to share with someone a survey site to NOT join (Panda Research) and she asked me for a list of ones I do participate in.  Here they are -

MommyTalk Surveys - I have been really pleased with this one - have taken some high value surveys and the payout is great!

PineCone Research -This one is nice because it's a standard $3 a survey PLUS the survey usually ends up with a free product to try!

Valued Opinions -Another great one!

Surveys.com -Really like this one too!

MySurvey -The points seem to add up fast here!

SwagBucks - earn swagbucks by taking surveys... so easy to accumulate 450 points = a $5 e-amazon gift card!

National Consumer Panel - If you do lots of shopping this one is great because you earn points for submitting your shopping trips (redeemed my points for two birthday presents this year!)

I try to average 3-4 surveys a day and then around October I start cashing in my points/rewards and use that money for Christmas gifts.... it really makes the holidays less stressful by not having to use credit cards and then have that large bill in January! 

No comments:

Post a Comment