Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday...

Things have been absolutely crazy around here lately between Miss A turning 3 (gasp!) last weekend and having a brand new baby boy in the house!!!  And we have been having some issues with baby J (a post for another time) so it has been all the more stressful!!  So with all of that stress, emotion, fatigue, and just general craziness, I never got around to typing up my post for this week...as you can probably imagine!  So I will share with you a preview of the newborn reviews to come!!!  Here are just a *FEW* of the photos I have taken of Baby J in his newborn diapers!!!  His cord just fell off this past weekend, so I definitely got to see what works and what does not with a cord stump!!!  Enjoy the photos!















No comments:

Post a Comment