Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Pinterest List!

I've decided to make a "Summer 2012" Pinterest Board.  Since I have 11 glorious weeks to be with Cub, I want to pack in as many fun and crafty things as possible!!

I will be making felt letters...since Cub has been into his ABC magnets and his alpha puzzle, I figured this was a really good time to inundate him with teachermama things!

I recently found a recipe for "cloud dough" on Play At Home Mom through Pinterest.  You mix 8 cups of flour with 1 cup of baby oil or canola oil and let the kids have at it.  I am SO EXCITED to try this--hitting Walmart later today.  The plan is to put it in a large tupperware bin and let Cub go to town with his new sand trucks from Target!

Another thing on my list is ice paint.  I found that on The Outlaw Mom.  Ice cube trays, teaspoons of acrylic paint, fill with water and freeze.  Voila!  You have ice paint!!!!  I have that all ready & will post pictures next week :)

I am so super excited to be home with my son this summer.  It was a very long and challenging school year--this summer was hard earned.  What are your summer plans?  Anything on your crafty to-do?

<3 Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment