Thursday, May 24, 2012

Must be something in the air

So far two out of the three posts this week here have been super personal.  I figured what the heck... how about one more.

I had all these intentions of what to write today (product review, more surveys, etc) BUT... my son has completely given up sleeping and has been nothing but a terror lately and well.  I'm tired. So very tired.

He used to be the BEST sleeper ever and best napper to boot.  But about 2 months ago we went through a huge growing spurt - physically and mentally (yes his head grew too!) and ever since then we've struggled with getting him to bed and keeping him asleep once we finally gets there...... sigh.

I just keep repeating to myself -

The days are long but the years are short.

Oh how I want to really enjoy these days :)

3 comments:

  1. A is giving us troubles lately too. It's so rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know the troubles we are having with Miss A...just rough. These 2 almost 3 year olds are just killing the mommies! Frustration just isn't the right word...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I'm just at wits end I know I need to be more strict with routine and discipline but some days I'm so tired I just want to survive.

    ReplyDelete