Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taslie Skin Care's Natural Cheeky Bum Wash Review



As parents, we are always looking for ways to make things easier and take less steps!  For a long while, I have been wanting to try different "potions" and wipes solutions in spray bottles.  Sad to say that I honestly have never tried the spray bottle...I always prepare my wipes in a case already covered in the wipes solution and ready to go.  But I have always thought that for travel and in the diaper bag, those spray bottles would be lovely!  I can now say, my thoughts were correct!!!

I was sent the Taslie Skin Care Natural Cheeky Bum Wash for review.  This is a brand that I had never heard of, but after a quick look through their product line and mission, I was thrilled to try their products!  Taslie Skin Care was created by a mom (who else?) who wanted chemical free products to use for her child's skin care.  She even took it one step further and decided to put her products in sustainable (recyclable, biodegradable, etc) packaging (it's even cute!!)!!  This mom thought of it all!!!


I know, we are all more comfortable with our "name brand" cloth diaper accessories!  BUT, this wash is made from all natural plant based ingredients that will gently cleanse even the most sensitive skin while also being completely cloth diaper safe!  Here is the complete list of ingredients...it just SOUNDS soothing!!

Water (Aqua), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Centilla Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Organic Herbal Blend Marigold and Chamomile Flowers Extract, Decyl Glucoside & Coco Glucoside (Natural Vegetable Surfactant from Corn, Wheat, Coconut Oil), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange Peel Oil), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Peel Oil), Hydroxymethylglycinate (Plant Derived Preservative)

Cost:  ★★★☆☆  One bottle of this solution, 200 ml (6.7 fl oz) retails for $13.99.  Many spray bottle solutions retail for $8-12, so this is not far above the average, plus you are getting all natural ingredients!  This is a Canadian Company, so I am not sure of shipping costs.


Ease of Use:  ★★★★★  It absolutely cannot get easier than this!  The solution is already made and in the *adorable* bottle ready for use!  Just pop the cap off, squirt squirt, wipe, and done!  You can squirt directly on baby or onto the wipe; I know Miss A does not like getting squirted on the bum! ;)  This is PERFECT for diaper bags and diaper changes on the run!


Smell:  ★★★★☆  Taslie calls the scent "fresh, fruity scent of grapefruit and mandarin essential oil."  I don't neccessarily smell the grapefruit and mandarin, but it is a nice clean fresh essential oil smell.  It is not a strong odor, so those of you with allergies or sensitive noses should be just fine!


On Baby:  ★★★★★  This solution worked very well for us!  Not only do I love the spray bottle, but the solution is fantastic too!  Miss A has notoriously the most sensitive skin EVER and we had no problems or rashes while using this product!  With all of those lovely ingredients, it is actually soothing for bottoms!  A+ in my book!


Overall:  ★★★★★  I love this product and would highly recommend it!  The solution is absolutely wonderful for baby's bum!  It smells great and the oils have soothing and healing properties for a sore tush.  It is all natural and cloth diaper safe!  And even better, it comes in an adorable spray bottle that is the perfect size for the diaper bag!!!  Love it!


Total Stars:  22/25


Please check out Taslie Skin Care's Cheeky Bum Wash and other products HERE!


In addition to the Bum Wash, they also make all natural Goat's Milk Baby Soap, Ollie's Happy Hands Sudz, Head to Toe Body Wash, and Moisturizing Lotion.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment