Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!

    It all started Thursday, I had some dental work done and was in a bit of pain (I can push my babies out but I can NOT stand any amount of tooth pain)!  I really just wanted to spend the rest of the day sleeping, which obviously I can't do being that I have three children - two of which are in cloth diapers and one that is breastfeeding. So I managed and slept when I could.  Luckily, hubs was there to help me out =)  I went to sleep Thursday night not feeling the greatest, but not the worst either ... Little did I know that this was the start of now a SIX day event =(
 

  I have no appetite, but KNOW I have to put food inside me.  I am not tired, but KNOW I have to get some sleep.  I have absolutely no energy, the only thing I feel like doing is wrapping myself with a blanket, rolling in a ball and laying on the couch.  But being Mommy and the center of the universe to my babies, I can't let myself do that as much as I would like ... the selfishness is gone out of me.

    I have tried everything from hot baths to sleepy time tea and nothing seems to be helping.  I feel as if there is no ending in sight, eventhough I know there will be.  My biggest worries are ... How is this affecting my milk production?  Is the Velociraptor getting enough to eat?  Do I need to give her supplimental bottles (eeek!)? My mind is just a cluster of self-doubting questions which isn't really helping me right now. She is 5 months old now and starting to require more than just me for nourishment, though she has not started on anything yet. 

    I know I am not the only Momma that has gone through this and I would love to "hear" about your experiences so PLEASE leave your stories below in the comments.  I am sorry that this is such a short post and that all I did was complain about being sick ... I promise that next week's post will be much more interesting PLUS I will be announcing my SweetPeas winner =)  Thank you all for understanding and I hope you all have a GREAT week! ~ Robin =)


P.S. HAPPY 6 YEARS TO MY MAN <3

1 comment:

  1. Those sick days feel neverending! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete